it's fun being young in korea

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Leaving for Korea


I'm leaving today. My flight leaves JFK at 12:50 am. I'm just praying that I'll be able to get some sleep on the flight. We will arrive at Inchon airport at 4:30 am. Inchon is about an hour's drive from Seoul. Tomorrow night we will stay at the Pederhaus, in a suburb of Seoul.

The next day we will have lectures and then will visit the King Sejong Tomb.

It's 8:23 am now. And I'm planning on packing and preparing for the rest of the day. The weather will be like New England Fall. Not a surprise that my suitcase is overflowing and something must be purged.

Wish me luck in my travels today! And I will be posting to this page from Korea. So check back soon!

5 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Blogger Scoticus said...

America misses you already!Be safe and have fun! Can't wait to hear more from Galateaa.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Young7283 said...

Don't let kimchi breakfast scare you!

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger cugagirl said...

Hope you survived the flight and that your travel mates are tolerable. Can't wait to hear more!!

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger Young7283 said...

are you there yet???
we need to know if you are ok!!!

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Leah and Sean said...

Hi Em, Hope you're having fun! Can't wait to read about your adventures....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home